Friday, April 16, 2010

More Mark McNairy S/S Arrivals At Epaulet

Epaulet continues to be a premier stockist of all things Mark McNairy footwear aka amazing.  Their newest arrivals for S/S 2010 are on point as usual offering two models thus far exclusive to the Brooklyn shop.  The longwing craze is still going strong and I like how Epaulet have really taken it to a whole new stratosphere with their all white suede version - it's pretty much a buck on steroids.  Everyone always talks about stunting in new kicks and this right here is the ultimate example of fresh to death S/S steeze.  The other shoe is the "pigeon" saddle shoe you might have seen at a few alternate carriers such as UNIONMADE, but Epaulet is the first to put it on a red brick sole, which creates an amazing contrast with the handsome gray suede.  I've thrown up an ungodly number of bucks and saddles on Sart Inc in the past few months, but these right here are the ultimate examples I have seen thus far.


-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. For the record, penultimate means second to last, not particularly good. You run a great blog, but there's no need to feel like you have to use uncommon words to describe things, especially when you blatantly use the word incorrectly. It just produce artificial pretension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham- Thanks for the editing. I am currently running on empty from a business trip and that was a complete oversight on my part.

    Thanks for the kind words and the perceived pretension was not something I was going for. I just really like the shoes and wanted to thoroughly express that. I done fucked up when all I wanted to do was type "ultimate".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if that came off aggressive. That's just a pet peeve. It's an excellent blog that you run. I consistently look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great shoes, !! these ones were used for my Grandfather in the 40's I have some of his photos and he had a blues ones and white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent shoes, actually I wear them when I going out to my girlfriend, or when we going to dance, I've seen that everybody see me maybe they feel so envious because of my shoes.

    ReplyDelete