Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hitting The Road

For the majority of the next two weeks I'll be taking this show on the road.  I will be doing my best to keep things moving over here, but I doubt things will be running at a 6 post a day clip.  Hopefully it's all seamless and you guys get your fix.  There's a ton to get done outside of blogging so all I ask is for you to bear with the kid.  As it stands now it's looking like Charlote --> West Palm Beach ---> Savannah --> New York --> Charlotte.  I may even fit Atlanta and Sid Mashburn in there for a quick second - "I don't know, I don't know if [I'll] have enough time."

Cheers,
Lawrence

10 comments:

  1. Luggage is for carrying or portering.

    Wheeled cases are the essence of lameness.

    Feel the bag posts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from west palm...im away at colllege now
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please dont go all jake davis on us referring to one's self as "the kid"

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC - come by Self Edge and 3sixteen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and by one's self, i mean yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couple recommendations for meals in Charlotte: Price's Chicken Coop - lunch only - cash only - no seating - eat it on the trunk of your car while still mouth meltingly hot and it will be good. And then to continue the health food trend at dinner - The Penguin for some fried pickles and a burger. Or for a more civilized dinner - Ratcliffe on the Green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben- Who is this Jake Davis you speak of? The kid hasn't heard of him...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon @10:56- I live in Charlotte so I agree 100% on those recs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah- I didn't realize that you were from Charlotte. I moved away a few years ago - there are a few things that are remembered fondly. Then there's the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete