Saturday, April 3, 2010

Prep Yourself For S/S

An oldie, but a goodie - this right here is 3 minutes of seriously sound advice from Mr. Sid Mashburn himself.  I agree with everything said here especially the whole "showing just the right amount of ankle this time of year" ethos.  Also, if you've just come into some cash you should really check out Sid's stuff because it is some of the most handsome gear around.  With my own birthday coming up just around the corner I am most definitely going to treat myself to a shirt or two - really, really amazing stuff.



-L.A.S

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I didnt agree with is the length of the jean. I feel like I am wearing "floods" if I am showing ankle without a cuff. I think that it looks much better if your pants are cuffed (maybe 1-2") as opposed to just a little short and un-cuffed.

    Then again everyone has there own style...just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The length of the jean is spot on. I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete