Friday, April 30, 2010

Black Fleece Tennis Shorts

You would think that after browsing the Black Fleece store on Bleeker St. last weekend that I would be smitten with the shoes or suiting, but actually these tennis shorts were my favorite thing from the S/S 2010 collection.  The pure cotton pique feels pretty amazing in person and all the sweet Thom Browne details are accounted for.  The full grosgrain side seam is actually really classy in person as is the locker loop and coin pocket.  Without getting into a huge dialogue about inseam, since that was already done, I'd just like to say that 8" is pretty much exactly what I look for.  At 250 bones these are without a doubt more expensive than any shorts I have ever owned, but everyone needs that one pair of shorts you bring to the dry cleaners, right?  If you want some Brooks tennis shorts for a whole lot cheaper check these joints out.  That's one hell of a sexy single pleat (quite the risque inseam) and is the first step on the long road of becoming one of these stud muffins.


-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. "...but everyone needs that one pair of shorts you bring to the dry cleaners, right? "
    Eh, probably not. The white is definitely doper than the black and would be much fresher for summer. Unfortunately, summer is also BBQ season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh, a little too tight for my liking...and probably a little to short too. (I prefer 9-11inch length.....wait for it....that's what she said).

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top one is what we, in London, may class as "tighty whities". Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do not ever wear these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fred Perry...Fila...best tennis ever shorts made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Nice shorts! I can get this for my brother. He will be very happy to see it. I have spent a lot of money this month on my Carbon38 tank tops and leggings but I can wait for next month. I am sure I will be able to find these online then also. Thanks for sharing this post though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FloKoin Store is an ultimate savings destination that makes life easier by providing discounts, coupons, cashbacks and deals on a wide varieties of categories of products in Bangladesh.

    Online Shopping Store in Bangladesh

    Shop Kids Wear in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete