Monday, March 29, 2010

From The Inbox: A True Clarks Love Letter

Thanks to reader R2 for pointing me in the direction of what is by far the most amazing love letter to Clarks I have ever seen. If you ever doubted these classic shoes were an institution in the Caribbean have a listen too my new favorite jam. Pay attention to the lyrics too, there a some serious tips to be had - "toothbrush get out the ____ spots." Please keep in mind that despite this awesomeness I do not endorse wearing two different pairs of shoes.



-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. wow...i am speechless. File this under BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to cop my first pair this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this made it to your blog. Interesting stuff....Jamaican influence

    ReplyDelete
  4. REAL BAD MAN NAH MODEL INNA SHORTS, STRAIGHT JEANS, CUT OFF FOOT PANTS.... EVERYBODY ASK MI

    ReplyDelete