Saturday, March 20, 2010

Biased Cut S/S 2010

When I last talked about Biased Cut I introduced one of the best new players in the online made to measure shirting game and, more importantly, a great brand making great goods.  Biased Cut was nice enough to give me the first look at their fantastic new S/S 2010 offerings, which you may have already got a sneak peek of in the latest Pierrepont Hicks (another great company) S/S 2010 lookbook.  I liked BC before, but they have really stepped their game up.  The contrast, club collar shirt is one of the best looking shirts I've seen this season and I will surely be picking one up soon.  If it wasn't enough that the gear looked sharp, the crew behind Biased Cut is top notch - another deserved entry into the people who are doing things right category.


-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. that looks pretty good! I wonder, those white collars - it's typical American, isn't it? We don't wear it much in Europe.

    ReplyDelete