Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When I Was 16...

...I was doing various things "not fit for print".  New guest contributor to Details.com, Robert Brown is doing just the opposite.  This is pretty damn impressive and it's nice to see some men's style bloggers getting a little recognition.  With all the Tavi's and 5 year old's of the world getting legit editorials it's nice to see that there isn't age discrimination against a weathered, old sixteen year old.  Hey Rob (is it cool if I call you that?), wanna get me a gig?  Maybe you need an assistant or something? I was pretty good at geometry - just sayin'. Let me know.  Regardless, cheers bud.

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. your blog is legit, but sorry you're not getting all the hype cause you're no longer in grade school...
    who really stays the same from high school and stuff anyway- like maybe in the future all these kids will be hippies and think "ann demeulemeester? wtf was i thinking!"

    anyways, love your blog, keep up the good postings

    ReplyDelete