Saturday, May 1, 2010

Attn: Michael Bastian White Jeans on eBay

If you've made up your mind that white jeans are for you, but you're still not sure what kind to get you might want to check out these "new", as in unworn, Michael Bastian white jeans being hawked on eBay as we speak.  The top rated seller has a 32, 34 and 36 up for $160 a pop compared to their $435 retail price.  I am not sure exactly what season these are from but they look great.  The back pockets have a flap closure and are pleated, which is a nice touch that separates them from your standard 501's or what have you.  These are easily some of the most luxurious white jeans around so if you need some new pants before you take your yacht out to sea for that manatee safari you have planned this summer I would pull the trigger no questions asked.


-L.A.S

10 comments:

  1. Sweet post! Right now I can't afford the gun in the first place to be pulling the trigger, so I won't even look. But any idea on the leg opening? And the logo is a bit of bother- especially for Bastian's normal price... but not too worrysome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO- Thanks man. When it comes to MB's use of logos I am not to worried myself. I actually really like the back pockets in this case. I actually caved and just bought the 32's haha. I think the leg opening is around 8.5"...not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the MB love. Unfortunately, these don't work for me even though I'm certain the quality is top notch. I thinks it's the pleated pockets. I'm sure they work well with a complete MB ensemble though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That logo and back flap pockets are pretty awful, but I can def get behind the white jean look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind the white jeans; let's talk about manatees: when was the last time you visited your local aquarium?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I continue to be amused by people who think that any jeans are better than those offered by Lands' End.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curmudgeon- Most hilarious comment in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curmudgeon's comment might be more amusing if he wasn't going around posting it all over the internet today. It's not funny enough for the cut & paste routine.

    See, for example: http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2010/05/02/wearing-tearing/#comment-31523

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dave H:

    I continue to be amused by those who think that jeans are something to be taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete