Friday, January 15, 2010

Sperry x Band Of Outsiders Reconstructed Penny Boat Shoe

This collaborative penny boat shoe seems like a nice way to put the period at the end of the sentence that was the two previous posts.  Lots of you seemed to really dig the penny boat shoe too so I figured I might as well throw this one up.  For those of you not bold enough to rock the red version there is also a gray model and for a $200 shoe on sale for $75 I think this is a great bargain.  Past "reconstructed" models have the shoe tongue inside out, which I think is silly, but for whatever reason this model does without that frivolous detail (possible misnomer on the website).  This is a pretty good alternative to shelling out multiple bills on some newer Sperry x Band Of Outsider kicks and the colored suede against the white sole and penny design make for a fresh boat shoe.


  
-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. Great choice. I've owned them in the brown now for about a year and they are my go to for the warmer days. Those Quoddy's are still fire though so keep posting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the inside out slip ons from the first band/sperry collection and as much as i like the look the quality was awful.

    Fell apart on me within a month of wear. I heard the same from a friend.

    Maybe worth the >100 price point but at the original price i bought them i was severely disapointed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't work that inside out malarky.

    'Made in China'

    Erm?

    (...reading Ben's post perhaps it was a warning)

    ReplyDelete