Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Legends Of The Hidden Temple




[Pictured: Temple Bags via Room 907.]

I'll be the first to admit that my luggage game aint right.  I have some decent suitcases and a Brothers Bray & Co. joint, but I'm sorely lacking that real good bag that is pretty much a necessity for all kinds of travel.  I've checked out Jack Spade and all the usual suspects, but they just don't feel right.  The last thing I want is to be lugging around something that seems out of place. That right there is not a good look whatsoever and carrying a bag can be awkward enough.  Luckily I happened across a post on Room 907 that may have just solved my conundrum for me.

Temple Bags is a brand I can get behind 100%.  They have a inspiring backstory and make some of the best bags I have ever had the privileged of drooling over.  I can't get over the military themed selections Temple has to offer and have never wanted a bag (GASP!) so badly in my life.  This stuff is simply put - badass.  Visit Temple's online store and spend your money on something that will not only age much more gracefully than your mug, but carry all your crap while doing so.  Oh yeah, and for all you heritage geeks out there, the bags are made from actual re-purposed WWII gear. Temple Bags are the finest looking carry-all's on the market according to Sart Inc.  I purposely left pics off the blog so you can find them yourself. Seriously. 'Nuff said.


 
 
 
 
 

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. These may be a bit too literal for me as I wouldn't want people thinking I was in the military when I'm not. They do look like well constructed bags that could take a beating.

    I'd say go with something in leather that will age well and could stand the rigors of travel.

    ReplyDelete