Thursday, July 1, 2010

Red Wing S/S 2011

If you've checked out the Red Wing blog recently you might have seen various previews of some new styles/colorways hitting the streets for S/S 2011.  I'm not the kind of guy who wears boots anytime after February, but I can only speak for myself.  So far we've gotten a sneak peek at two new suede colorways for the work oxford, what looks to be a new style (or an archive pull) of boat soled deck boots and a purty blue suede chukka.  I really appreciate how Red Wing isn't sleeping on their laurels and is continuing to churn out handsome styles despite their recent massive success.  I'm particularly partial to the "new" deck boot which looks like a diesel version of the fan favorite L.L. Bean Signature suede Ranger Moc.  There is no word yet on prices, availability or how deep the collection will end up so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.  You surely won't be the only one.


-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. Agreed...deck boot is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have those work oxfords for the fall, but I need those chukkas right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaaannn i would love a pair of the blue pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. photo 1: would you really walk around with a shoe that massive? I keep everything slim unless its a boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps not the McNairyesque blue chucka, but the rest look snided from various R/W collab's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that blue red wing chukka..
    Can somebody help me where can I buy those shoes via online??
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete