Thursday, July 15, 2010

Band Of Outsiders F/W 2010 Lookbook

All my thoughts on Band Of Outsiders can be found here, where I reviewed the F/W 2010 presentation.  Nothing has really changed in my eyes since seeing the collection in person - there are some really great individual pieces, but overall things at BOO are kinda stagnant as I see it.  Anyhow, here are some of Sternberg's infamous Polaroid pics from the freshly released F/W 2010 lookbook.  It's actually kinda funny, I've always liked these shots better than the actually clothes themselves.  Ultimately, Sternberg is an interesting cat who does have an eye for style.  The dude has a seriously unique aesthetic and, at the very least, I can respect that.  Also of note, the dude seen below is the new Spiderman.


[All pictures courtesy of Selectism.]

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I always thought that the Polaroid look books were brilliant. It's also smart to use young actors as quirky, unpretentious models. His clothes don't really do it for me, but his branding and presentation is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete