Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Attn: Polo Slim-Fit Corduroy Jean On Sale

Contrary to what is being shoved down your through left and right (I've already plead guilty for this crime) it's still pretty damn cold out.  If you happen to be in the market for a new pair of slim fit cords to keep your ass warm Ralph has got you covered.  Not only are these on sale, but they are still stocking normal person sizes so you can clean up like all the greedy circus midgets and Norseman this time of year.  The color options span the spectrum from Lapo to Thom so you should be all good in that respect as well.  For $39.99 this a pretty snazzy deal.  Do me a favor though? If you happen to get yourself a pair, please don't wear them with man Uggs.


-L.A.S

[Editor's Note: Thanks to my newly engaged and blogger bud Dan for the tip.]

1 comment:

  1. TY! Wish they weren't out of that lighter green in my size but I still had some luck.

    ReplyDelete