Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GTH? More Like GFY...

...twice. After I saw these I had to literally step outside for a cigarette.  Patchwork seersucker? Really Brooks Brothers? Why don't you throw some critters on these badboys while we're at it? This is not something you see everyday, especially not of the alternating "fun" variety.  I can't imagine sending a stronger message for $89.50 this spring - old money swag for new money price points.


-L.A.S

[Editor's Note: BB has a ton of great GTH shorts for sale.]

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to wear these, unless you're a coal miner of course. Are those non-blue patches white seersucker or a light, light gray seersucker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, we did this at vineyard vines like 3 years ago...not that sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antonio- I wasn't blogging 3 years ago brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think they put the accountant and the designer in the same room? Accountant: You know if we can find a way to sell all of those seersucker scraps from last year's Spring line of shorts and suits, we'd surely hit our margins. Designer: Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob- Whatever the scenario was it brought me some joy tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fab! Heartening to see B2 return to the kinds of items they made 30 years ago, which I still have in abundance.

    ReplyDelete