Friday, February 19, 2010

Commonwealth Utilities F/W 2010 Highlights

Commonwealth Utilities is one of those brands that should be on your radar.  Their F/W 2010 collection was inspired by "An Officer And A Gentleman" and has a real cool minimalist, utilitarian vibe to it.  I'm not gonna lie, it's nice to see the industrial, moncromatic-ness of most high, forward thinking fashion make it's way to more traditional menswear every so often.  As long as brands/labels evolve while still making wearable clothes I'm down like Georgia Brown.  Below are my favorite looks from CU's F/W 2010 show (the plaid suit separates, tuxedo, and turtleneck look particularly fantastic) and if you want to check out the entire press release shoot the kid an email.

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. I love suits especially plaid suits because I have lots of memories with them, I want to wear plaid suits if ever I'll walk a catwalk.

    ReplyDelete