Friday, February 5, 2010

Go To Hell...

...and swing by California on the way.  These new surf patchwork Madras shirts from Gitman Vintage are the ultimate "go to hell" shirts.  Throwing in the Hawaiian print was a genius move and creates a shirt that's equal parts trad, southern and surfer.  The shirts really speak for themselves and even though I don't plan on going on vacation anytime soon I want this shirt. Now.  Short sleeve button downs can be tough to get right, but Gitman Vintage is absolutely killing it this season.  As far as I can tell the surf patchwork is only available at Context, but keep your eyes peeled as various stores start to get their shipments.  Say what you will, but this is too Beach Boys for me not to grab.

 

  

  

-L.A.S

5 comments:

  1. I'd wear the darker version while in Montauk...for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gitman shirts, but it looks like they're raising the prices...

    ReplyDelete
  3. David- Gitman knows their demand right now and is raising their prices accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is both hideous and beautiful all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when you thought patchwork shirts couldn't get any more hideous... (that was the first word that popped into my head when I saw them, so I'm not just echoing sipperphoto).

    ReplyDelete