Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stumbled Across: McAlister Clearance Sale




 Just in time for your holiday wishlist comes the clearance sale going on at McAlister.  With great outdoor wears, sporting goods and prices so good you'll think they are typos, any "gentleman sportsman" will for sure find something of interest.  If you're not looking for traditional "products built out of leather, solid brass hardware, cotton webbing, waxed or dry cotton canvas and wool" then I apologize.  But if you are, check out the best of the bunch, all of which are available here.

Deep Water Wading Coat...$189.99



Field Accessory Bag...$60.00



Two Pocket Field Shirt...$35.00




Waterfowl Jacket...$100.00



Standard Field Duffle Bag Medium or Large...$75.00/$100.00


-L.A.S

10 comments:

  1. I never heard of McAlister before but I love the pieces that you picked out! Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. Did you see the waxed cotton pants? One of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

    Also like their take on the Barbour coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enthusiast- The overt branding is kind of a buzzkill, but that last duffle, for $75, c'mon...talk about a steal.

    Conor- Yeah, I saw them, but when it comes to pants I'm real hesitant to post since I have no idea about fit. And when it comes to pants, fit can be real tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always did have a way with words and an appreciation for fashion, little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Peck. Kind words and support. are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I suppose fit would be important. But if it was right, can you imagine wearing those in? So aweosme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that coat but it's so expensive, and honestly I can not pay that quantity of money just for a coat. I prefer to wait for a kind of discount or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these things are perfect when I'm going to hunt, it doesn't matter if the cost of them are expensive because that my passion I mean hunting with those accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog and advice. I agree with everyone else, it's my favorite! Great great work! Say thanks to you truly for providing plenty of both useful and interesting advise.

    ReplyDelete