Monday, October 26, 2009

Attn: Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers Sale on Gilt



[Picture Courtesy of Brooks Brothers.]

Since I'm way to nice to horde all the good sales for myself, here is another reminder why you need to get your Gilt membership asap.  You should already know all about Thom Browne and his exclusive line for Brooks Brothers and how amazing it is so I'll spare you all that.  Do yourself a favor and sign up for Gilt here.  Sartorially Inclined is in the market for some great fall shirting (oxfords, plaids, etc.), so as long as you stay away from that we can still be friends.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll be sure to see you tomorrow (today?) at 12 noon over at the virtual racks.  Cheers.

-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. Just signed up... Very jackthreads.com-esque but with nicer stuff. They have expensive stuff... almost too expensive... I think I'll stick to RRL and JCrew sales racks. Did anyone say thrift store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hunting. Some of the stuff on Gilt is still unattainable, but when you can get a Rogues Gallery or Hickey anything for under $80 you know you've found a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good looking stuff on there, but nothing that I both needed and could afford. If I had the money right now I would have picked up the blue seersucker suit. If I really had the money I woulda gotten the four panel version, too. I'm looking forward to the Super sale tomorrow. I need some black sunglasses to throw into my rotation of Mosley Tribes and Persols and I'm hoping something on there will fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memphis - The sale was pretty good and a nice rebound from the RRL bomb. I picked up the club collar oxford for $88. I've been fiending for a club collar and couldn't resist. On your point of price being no object, I would have most certainly copped the Grosgrain trim blazer. Talk about quintessential Thom Browne americana. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and on the topic of shades...I'm excited to see what's in stock. If anything in matte black finish is available it's gonna go down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize the basic style in black was only about $100. The gilt price should be a down right steal. They better have at least two pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memphis - Yeah, for Italian made sunglasses, Super is kinda cheap...I'm expecting shades in the <$50 dollar range.

    ReplyDelete