Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exciting Things

When I started this blog I didn't expect much, if anything at all.  Positive acknowledgement and readers were always something that would be nice to have, but were never the be all, end all.  Every time I get a comment it still blows me away that people care about what I have to say.  For me it's always been about the clothes and what they mean. As shallow as that may sound, it's the truth.  Luckily I didn't have much foresight and some special things are happening here at Sartorially Inclined.

First off, I'd like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read my blog and/or comment.  This little universe (blogoverse?) of menswear we have created is an exciting and wonderful thing.  Secondly, I have been given the opportunity to do some writing outside of this blog.  The guys over at Debonair Magazine have given me the opportunity to be a featured contributor and continue to talk about all the things that interest me.  I have the utmost respect for their vision and feel honored to be included on their journey.

I have no idea where this whole thing is going, but its been fun so far and at the end of the day I'll always have this blog.  And that's all that matters. Thanks again to everyone who stops by here and makes me feel truly special day in and day out.




Cheers,
Lawrence

6 comments:

  1. that's awesome, how did you make that happen so quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I understand, a writer researching a story stumbled on over here and liked what he saw. The editor did too and here we are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAS-

    Congratulations. That is awesome. I am sure you will be a great addition to their publication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.P. -

    Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully I can keep the creative juices flowing and send quality content their way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled for you buddy - can't wait to read what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAM - I thank you all the time, but, once again, thanks for having my back since the day this got off the ground.

    ReplyDelete