Monday, October 26, 2009

Friends and Flattery: One Man's Style

If you aren't already hip to One Man's Style, let me educate you real quick.  While there are a ton of "photo essay" blogs all over the internet, few are as efficient and well executed as OMS.  I was lucky enough to email with Andy, who runs One Man's Style, about a project I am working on and he asked for me to do a guest post.  I was extremely flattered and immediately gathered some of my favorite images for him to throw up.  Head over to One Man's Style for a little inspiration tonight, tomorrow and the next...

-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. thank you man...cant wait to see how the project comes out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking this blog out after working hours, but look forward to what you are pulling together.

    ReplyDelete