Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year And Many Thanks


[Picture via The Selvedge Yard.]

And to think that at this time last year I was blown away by what this blog was becoming.  I want to sincerely thank everyone who visits Sart Inc, whether they enjoy it or not, and all my friends and family who have supported me in my endeavors no matter how ridiculous they may seem.  At the end of the day I'll be the first to admit that a lot of what I do is complete and utter nonsense so everyone's encouragement means all that much more.  2010 was one hell of a year and my gut is telling me that 2011 is gonna be even better.  Here's to a happy and healthy new year for you and yours.

Cheers,
Lawrence

18 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAH! See you soon... ? Have fun whatever you're up to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you...
    Your blog is an inspiration! Keep it up ... and as we say here in Portugal: - Feliz Ano Novo -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the content and inspiration in 2010 Lawrence! Happy New year- looking forward to your site in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...Keep doin whatchu doin...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the blog and wish you the best in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work this year. Keep it up. All the best for 2011, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year! Keep being ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Superb internet column you have going here. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year. Thanks for all the hard work. Look forward to your post day in and day out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. selamat beraktivitas. . .mari kita awali aktivitas hari ini dengan menyimak informasi yang aktual di halaman yang sangat luar biasa ini !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing such superb information with us. Download the Microsoft Office setup on your Microsoft application provides a better way to access information, and consequently, users can have greater insight, and they can manage most of their essential work with more productivity and in less time. Visit௹☞ telstra webmailPlumbers Near Me norton.com/setupoffice.com/setupoffice.com/setup | Mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
    Hug & blesses!
    Click this post to read more.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Quality content is the main to attract the people to pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.

    ReplyDelete