Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Rig Out Issue 2

I'll be the first to admit that I had no idea what The Rig Out was until I saw a post on the magazine over at Drinkin' and Dronin' a couple of weeks ago.  Thankfully I am now well informed.  The Rig Out is from the minds behind Oi Polloi (and a few other talented cats) and is described as "a fanzine with good pictures of good clothes and other good stuff" and "a guide to style in life...cult classic not best seller."  Sounds good to me.  Twice as big as Issue 1 and apparently twice as good, Issue 2 looks to beat the sophmore slump in a big way.  From what I've seen it looks awesome and should be full of the sartorial inspiration you expect from a high quality publication.  Oh yeah, its also like $1.60 or free with orders of $80 and up.  No doubt mags like Inventory are crushing it, but you gotta stay diversified, people.




-L.A.S

p.s. Special thanks to Steve for hooking me up with the press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment