Monday, December 21, 2009

Gilt Man Continues To Impress

The launch of Gilt Man seems to really be hitting it's stride lately and hopefully it's not just because of the holidays.  The expansion into its own brand is benefiting the menswear consumer and a definite attention to detail is at work.  This week, while not as flush with style as last week, is shaping up quite nicely with tons of more brands for you to blow your money on.  I won't be doing much shopping as I'm rocking a fresh post holiday gift buying hangover (my fam gets hooked up), but if I was I'd be getting ready as we speak.  Highlights this week include Ted Baker,  Shipley + Halmos, Company of We (their great toggle coat will be sold out in 5 seconds for sure), Brooks Brothers Black Fleece and Penfield.  Whether for yourself or for loved ones, these sales will surely be helping some folks get real stylish real quick.  Head over to Gilt to request an invitation or use the Sart Inc invite (requisite honest blogger transparency = I get credit after your first purchase).  Check out some of the buyer's picks...

Shipley + Halmos:


 Company of We:


-L.A.S

No comments:

Post a Comment