Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lusting After: Oliver Spencer Scout Jacket




[Pictured: Oliver Spencer Scout Jacket available for $358.00.]

Right now you're either experiencing ridiculously out of character weather (it was 65 degrees in Charlotte yesterday) or winter just finally caught up with you.  Either way you probably don't need a new fall jacket, but what the hell.  Normally I endorse the Baracuta G9 for any and all your necessary fall bundling up, but after seeing this jacket over at Oliver Spencer there was no way I was going to leave it alone.  The scout jacket is waxed cotton, has a awesome plaid lining, is hooked up with all the necessary details and happens to be in the perfect shade of navy.  I was just commenting yesterday on how I loved the pockets on the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. S/S 2010 outerwear, but these pockets take the cake.  The price is steep (Oliver Spencer is not for the faint of heart), but this jacket has some serious one-of-a-kind detailing.  If military inspired looks are your thing then get ready to dip into your holiday bonus.





-L.A.S

2 comments:

  1. Scout Jacket is really cool, I really like ti, I want to have the chance of buy one, so the color is not my favorite , I want to have a blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice jacket. Also I got obsess easily with clothes. Specially with t-shirts. when I see a design that I like. I just buy it.

    ReplyDelete