Monday, October 4, 2010

Drizzy

Nope, not this cat. These guys.  Asos has gotten their share of love on Sart Inc and as you may have heard now have a fully operational US site.  With free shipping currently on the table you might want to consider picking up some Drake's accessories that are on sale.  If you're like me, you've lusted after this stuff for a while, but have never pulled the trigger thanks to their ludicrously expensive prices.  They're hands down some of the finest accoutrements a guy could possible hope of ever owning and if you hurry funding won't be as big of an issue as it would normally be.  Grab a spotted tie or scarf, post up at your favorite table and stack your money to the perfect height - well, maybe not perfect...


-L.A.S

5 comments:

  1. love those ties.got a classic blue one with white dots right in my closet! nice picks tho.
    I am glad ASOS is sending to Germany already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some serious damage will be done now that this US site is up and ready to take our monies. BTW, L..they have GAP stuff on there, EU or UK line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drake tartan tie is now a lock...also, this is my fav blog (of all time).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me- I need to still scour the internet, but off the top of your head, have you seen any ties with elephants on them? I collect elephant-anything, and would love to get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just do you, Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete