Monday, November 8, 2010

Attn: D.S. Dundee F/W 2010 Launches

With retailers just getting their own stock, D.S. Dundee has launched their F/W 2010 collection in their own webstore along with an absolutely epic lookbook.  I was lucky enough to see all of this stuff in person and I cannot stress the quality to price ratio enough.  From the tailoring on down to the shoes, D.S. Dundee know how to craft some beautiful items without ripping the heart out of their customers.  From what I saw and got to try on, the tailoring is the high point.  The Harris tweed is not to be trifled with and the results are some serious killer country gent ensembles.  I could go on about the details (ticket pockets, side vents, perfect lapels), but I'll let you guys check that out for yourself.  My favorites are below and make sure you check out that lookbook if you want to know how a grown man dresses for a scenic getaway to end all scenic getaways.


-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. The lookbook design and photography in this is some of the best I've seen in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today in Men's Footwear that I'd like to wear myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Angelo gets it. This is straight up Crocodile Dundee steez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That natural grey fairisle's calling my name. In fact, pretty much everything in the collection is. Especially those derby boots - I've got to see those in person.

    ReplyDelete