Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rogues Gallery F/W 2010 Quilted Arrivals

New Rogues Gallery F/W 2010 items are trickling into their online shop and the two new quilted outerwear styles are the best of the bunch.  Both the wool vest and liner coat are impressive entries into the current quilted craze that seems to be sweeping both the blogosphere and the brands we talk about on the reg.  The wool vest is particularly nice and I'm sure most of you will agree - a common theme in the comments seems to be "screw nylon down vests, wool or death".   I can dig the pricepoints on both of these and, more importantly, can vouch for both the quality and fit of RG.  Still looking to hop onto that quilted bandwagon?  If so, this wouldn't be a bad starting point.


-L.A.S

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that quilted vest a couple days ago on their site, which I like. I also noticed that I don't like much else in their collection.

    ReplyDelete