Sunday, November 28, 2010

Attn: Gant Sale At Epaulet

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving - I know I did.  In fact, I'm still kinda on vacation so forgive me if things stay a tad bit sporadic around these parts for a bit.  And if you're one of those guys who hates to read Sart Inc, you're welcome.  Moving on, Epaulet has a nice little Gant markdown party going on.  Mike and Adele have put their Gant by Michael Bastian and Rugger stock (minus the Homerun Varsity) on sale, so head on over and start stuffing those stockings.  Mom, if you're reading this, I could use a new trench coat.  You're the bestest.


-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. Three cheers for small and X-large sizes!
    Hip-Hip Hooray!
    Hip-Hip Hooray!
    Hip-Hip Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Copped a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't "cop" a shirt, you bought a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right. One only cops a feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry - let me correct that. I copped your mother. I bought the shirt. Actually - I think I paid for her as well - does that mean I bought a cop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, The trolls are out in full force. Shut the fuck up and stop reading this blog if you don't like the way L.A.S. writes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bagus sekali informasi yg agan berikan sangat menarik dan bermanfaat thanks gan, ijin share berbagi info :)

    ReplyDelete