Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Pursuit Aesthetic x Gant by Michael Bastian

My buddy Brennan, who you probably know from his O.G. blog The Pursuit Aesthetic, has teamed up with the good folks over at Gant for a social media/marketing/kit creation hybrid experiment that is just beginning to take shape.  Brennan, along with two other bloggers, will have their wardrobes "tracked" with daily uploads of their gear.  Check out Brennan's introduction video below where he talks about the origins of his blog, what style vs. fashion means to him and some thoughts on Michael Bastian's inaugural collection for Gant.



-L.A.S

9 comments:

  1. Like I said, this marketing sucks. Gratz to Brennan though, I enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand.

    The Rugger stuff is nicer than the Bastian stuff anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would kill for that pull-over oxford he is wearing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa... one hell of an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great idea, the first commerical take on the standard blogger's WAYW. Congrats to Brennan, I'm guessing he got some free Rugger out of the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think B's blog is great but this video isn't. The discussion about the blog, NYC fashion, and Bastian x Gant could have had a tighter edit. I don't understand why his "college buddy" was in it.

    However, B's blog is great and so is Sart Inc.

    ReplyDelete