Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lusting After: Apolis Activism + Kanvas by Katin Chambray Swim Trunks

I have yet to talk about swim trunks on Sart Inc because my buddies over at Valet have that subject on DEFCON 5 style lockdown - at this point you know how long they should be and what styles best suit your body type.  Well, consider my silence officially broken thanks to the geniuses over at Apolis Activism.  These dudes know how to make some killer trunks.  Their first collaborative effort with Katin was dope, but the sequel is even better - The Godfather II of bathing suits if you will.  These chambray joints might seem a little pricey at $108, but I believe when it comes to items like this you only need one in your arsenal so why not break out the big guns?  Just imagine the crazy fading on these as you hit the pool/beach this summer.  That's worth the price of admission alone if you ask me.


Apolis Activism: Katin USA from Dave Christenson on Vimeo.

-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. Those are pretty nice, but let me simply say that if I dropped $108 on a pair of swim trunks, my wife would straight up murder my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold out within hours

    ReplyDelete