Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Attn: Sid Mashburn "Webstore"

While Sid has yet to set up his own official webstore you can buy the majority of his shop's stock (sorry, no tailored gear) online via Taigan.  You need to register of course, but it's free and if you don't find yourself in Hotlanta all that often this may be your best chance to finally cop some of Sid's lust worthy gear.  It's actually more of an online proxy/webstore/3rd party liaison in that you pick the item you want and then request your size.  I've never ordered from Taigan, though that will change quite soon, so I'm not sure what the deal is when you want an item or size that isn't in stock and the overall customer service in general.  Be sure to also check out some of the neat videos posted on the site that highlight the dopest of the dopest gear.  Time to start saving up for those $595 dub monks.


-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. I literally discovered it yesterday, and the same goes for most of the stuff you post. You definitely know what is up LAS, i'm loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAS I would definitely call Sid if you saw something that was not available in your size. From my experience they will get it for you. Did you just recently discover Taigan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon @11:43- Thanks for the love homie.

    invglr- I've known about them for a while, but was always too lazy to sign up and I assumed they wouldn't have anything in stock. Finally clicked through today thanks to that article on him and a friendly reminder that the "webshop" existed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is this shit so expensive? I would rather shop at h&m. Same products but 1/5th the price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The videos are pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1/5th the price 1/5th the quality...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been to Sid's store a few times, but living in WI doesn't allow me to visit as much as I'd like. He turned me onto the Taigan site which I initially used with great reservation, however I was very pleased. I needed a leather strap for the "Shucks" oyster shell buckle i purchased on my last trip south. The purchasing process on Taigan was interesting...I was given a confirmation e-mail which included a message that my order was being processed and was being passed along to Sid Mashburn. I was promptly sent a follow-up e-mail from Pete that my order had been received and was presently being packaged and shipped. I received the belt beautifully packaged...however, I misjudged my size and needed to exchange. I emailed Pete, he handed it with great care and efficiency, I had a replacement strap within days. It was a very personal experience handle with genuine care. I get more compliments on that belt than any other item in my wardrobe. Sid runs a tight ship and the Taigan experience just allows this southern transplant a way to get my fix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous—You'd rather shop at H&M? Really? What are you even doing looking at Sid Mashburn then. You better get back to the mall before they close at 9pm.

    ReplyDelete