Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Time To Bid

My buddy Nick just threw up some of of his insane collection of rad stuff on eBay and if you head over you can check out the vintage treasure trove for yourself.  Get some perfectly worn in boots for F/W or maybe one of his killer watch gems - shit, maybe even both.  Nick's watch game is pretty much unrivaled and I never thought I would see the day where he unloaded a few of his babies.  I have no doubt that he's probably going to regret some of these sales, but his loss can be your gain or your wrist's gain for that matter.  I'd head over soon too because knowing Nick's taste everything will be gone sooner rather than later.


-L.A.S

7 comments:

  1. Your buddy Nick owes you a beer.

    You just added a few hundred dollars to his auction's final prices with this post.

    Use your power wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JHc- I'm not sure if you are familiar with Nick's blog, but dude pulls in about 10x the amount of traffic over here. I don't think he needs any help from Sart Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to get a canvas strap for my watch.

    www.openzedoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy is gonna be making some *serious* dough from all these auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Money-grubbing for your boy Nick? How vulgar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been more interested in what he's buying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo, I heard LAS gets 15 points on the dollar from that dude. This blogging thing has turned into SUCH the money business. Stay up, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete