Monday, May 23, 2011

Revisiting Boglioli S/S 2009

For S/S 2009 Boglioli turned out one of the best ad campaigns and lookbooks of recent memory.  I've talked about it before, but I recently found a behind the scenes video that documents the shoot, which took place on location in the Republic of Seychelles.  If you ever need a reminder that the man makes the clothes (apologies to Mark Twain) and that dressing should be fun, look no further than what Boglioli's marketing department was doing in '09.



-L.A.S

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by posting a video of some Italian fashionistas putting expensive clothes on poor Africans and instructing them to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE REAL FASHION B O G L I O L I Italian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. The global Organic Baby Food Market was valued at USD 3,609.64 million in 2020, and it is projected to register an estimated CAGR of 12.23% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. Health crises and food scares have a long-term impact on consumer demand during COVID-19. Initially, there was a sales spike, as consumers fear food safety, and personal health drives product purchases. The cumulative import of the infant milk powder from January-March 2020 is around 4,30,000 metric ton, which declined by 5.4% compared to 2019, as stated by China Customs data. The increasing sale of infant food products in China via mum-and- baby-store’s food for special medical purposes created momentum for premium and organic baby food in the region.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, You are right, I have just read many blogs and Your blog is different, it means something special to me. I keep looking for such a blog and I'm telling many of my friends, pay for assignments. Actually, I love informative blogs that also help. I enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete