Monday, June 27, 2011

First Look: L.B.M. 1911 S/S 2012

I might be pushing the whole "First Look" thing since L.B.M. 1911 has been having a pretty incredible press cycle hot off the heels of their Pitti Uomo 80 coming out party, but I'm pretty sure no one has posted official images as of yet.  Below are two said images from S/S 2012 - one a campaign/lifestyle shot and the other a closer look at one of S/S 2012's signature pieces.  So what is next spring and summer going to be like for L.B.M. 1911?  Well, it's all about the fabric.  Elegance meets innovation is probably the best way to sum it up - we're talking garment dyeing and exclusive washing techniques for those of your keeping score at home.  I'm personally a big fan of L.B.M. 1911's S/S washed wools, as seen on the jacket below, and having owned one for a while I can say that the fabric is extremely versatile for this time of year.  I can't wait to share the entire collection with you guys when press materials are sent out sometime in September.

-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. Inspirational. I believe Fergus, our Dublin based friend who is good with colours, will be wild about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new post please? i need some more sartorial flair + something to get me through my work day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great blazer! ::drooling::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocking..i am a fan of L.B.M i911 and i buy L.B.M 1911's A/w in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I really like L.B.M. 1911 S/S 2012 and many Thanks for sharing this blog!!
    handbags in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agreed with this one. First look so good and amazing. I really like it. Hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail luxury airport transfer for more information.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks so much for the blog article Thanks Again. Cool.

    ReplyDelete