Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Five Ways Of The Summer Jacket"

Here is probably my favorite spread from The Big Black Book S/S 2011 because of how in line it is with my own soapbox sartorial nonsense.  I love me nothing more than an unconstructed, soft shoulder sportcoat for S/S and if you read Sart Inc you already know this.  Here, Esquire directs us to their five favorites, which, while expensive, are all worth their weight in gold and from brands I personally love.  At the end of the day, you are better off saving your money for that one perfect S/S sportcoat then spreading around your funds for a bunch of mediocre joints.  Shout out to Pesko!


-L.A.S

15 comments:

  1. Hey, for some reason the Zenga image isn't embiggenable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for scanning these, boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom- It's fixed and no worries. I do it for the people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anywhere online or in Toronto where I can find those L.B.M. blazers? Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You da man, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is very helpfull for people. It is truly best way to put a summer jackets Thanks for Sharing your thoughts with us.
    Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these jackets are looking so amazing. I really love them all but the green was just looking stunning. Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Polo Shirts for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing. All these five styles are so good. Now it's time to avail taxi Manchester Airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Low-cost airline Frontier Airlines en Español is established in the US. Although the airline's website does not have a Spanish translation, it does provide phone and online chat customer care in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate this information. The article peaked my interest. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep checking for new information on this. Good job Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. you're great buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love it. It's so good and so awesome article. I am just amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really good post, Very thankful. Write many more posts like this one.

    ReplyDelete