Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Attn: Steven Alan For Dockers Ranger Cargo Pants On Sale

Back in September I highlighted this pants from the Steven Alan for Dockers capsule collection and even argued for the case that they would sell out at light speed.  Well, as many of you are pretty accustomed to by this point, I was wrong.  But, that's kind of a good thing in this case because now they are on sale over at Steven's site.  Surprisingly there is a decent grip of sizes available - if you're a 32 or 33, sorry.  $89 for pants that used to be $128 ($148?) is a pretty good deal especially considering this elusive type of "big boy cargo pants", as a friend calls them.  The Ranger Cargo was the slimmest pant offered in the capsule collection and the fit is similar as Steven's mainline Naval pant for those of you keeping score at home.  I doubt these are warm enough for February on the east coast, but they will make a great pant as winter transitions into spring and for fall.


-L.A.S

18 comments:

  1. uuuuuuuuuuuugh, fantastic find! Thanks LAS. But them's pants are final sale. Can't take the chance that their slim cut will fit over my hockey-playin' legs.

    -Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fawk. I wanted these so bad. Only 30s and 31s left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. The handstand makes me wanna buy these and just walk around on my hands. They look better that way from some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just listened to some of the podcast. I have to say my perspective of you changed quite a bit. I didn't know you analyzed fashion so much and had so much knowledge about clothing. I always thought you just sucked McNairy's cock and blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are fucking terrible.

    Also, you are about 4 years late on the In God We Trust necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon @ 4:56- Here's an idea - don't buy them.

    I am admittedly behind when it comes to my women's jewelry game. Thankfully, I have readers like you to help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really weird to hear the voices of you stylebloggers. If you didn't know, you say "like" an awful lot. I won't judge you though. At least you don't have a lisp like Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My review of no logos - u guys are a funny, especially for jews.

    Sincerely,
    Richard Freager Sanders IV

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rich- I'm the only Jewish one...

    And aren't jews supposed to be funny to begin with? At least more so than the rest of "you people"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAS this is true. Jews do have a reputation of being funny. At least according to Jerry Sienfeld, who is also a Jew.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Laurel, I am sorry I assumed your freinds were jews.

    My favourite Seinfeld moment:
    What is the deal with Q Tips?! They aren't Qs and they are not tips!


    Yours in style,
    Richard Freager Sanders IV

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jews are known to be funny: George Burns, Lewis Black, Gilda Radner, Jack Benny, Woody Allen, Adam Sandler, Victor Borge, Mel Brooks, Larry David, Fran Dreschner, Buddy Hackett, Robert Klein, Howie Mandel, Rob Reiner, The Marx Brothers, etc... and SMART !! And NICE !! etc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anon @ 3:57 - I have to disagree. I once dated a jewish girl, she was quite giving

    ......

    in bed

    oh lols, regular fackin jerry steinfeld right hurr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got a 20% off w free S&H email from Dockers.com this morning just for signing up on their website. Found these for $99! In my size too! 34x34! YES!!~ $86 total! Sweet Deal. I just hope that they fit correctly or I'll have to return them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got what you intend, saved to bookmarks , very decent web site. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

    ReplyDelete